APPLICANTS POST HERE (III)

Home Forums Applicant’s Alley APPLICANTS POST HERE (III)

This topic contains 120 replies, has 80 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of The Tick The Tick 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of The Tick
    The Tick

Please post here if you are interested in joining the Children of Raxxla, with the following:

1. Your CMDR name
    2. Your Frontier Forum user name
    3. A short statement about your motivation
    4. Any other allegiance we have to know about

Our lead team will then happily review your application and your profile. Posting here is mostly to make the admins aware of your registration.
    After registration, please don’t forget to join us on our Discord server. The link can be found under ‘chat’.

Profile photo of Sajime Chent-Shi
    Sajime Chent-Shi
    Participant

Greetings, Children of Raxxla. I am CMDR Sajime Chent-Shi, wife of CoR member Nodus Cursorius. I have finally chosen to purchase my own copy of the game after falling in love with the mysteries and exploration mechanics I learned about through his gameplay. I seek to travel and explore as much of the Elite universe as possible, from the heart of the bubble to the farthest reaches of the galactic arms. I have particular interests in data collection, optimization, and understanding the backend mechanics that shape the game we see. I have followed CoR’s work for some time and would love to become a member so that I may contribute my time and knowledge to furthering your discoveries. I hold no allegiance to any political power or faction, and care little for such groups except insofar as they act to discover, or conceal, the truths of our galaxy.

Profile photo of CMDR Raxo
    CMDR Raxo
    Participant

Hello, I would like to join The Children of Raxxla. My reason for wanting to do so is that I have long wanted to join a faction (either player or AI) but none of them seem to be for me. The ones I have seen have all been to combat oriented for me. I want to help unveal the mysteries of deep space like the thargoids and the formidine rift and you seem to do just that. My frontier forum user name is Raxo and ingame name is CMDR Raxo.

Profile photo of KRONFROMGALVATRON
    KRONFROMGALVATRON

@sajime welcome to CoR.

@raxo, I’m not finding your FD forum name on the FD forum site search.  You sure it’s “raxo”?  Please advise.

CMDR Raxo
    Participant

Yes it is Raxo, i have a link to my profile if it would help,

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/member.php/143300-Raxo

CMDR Raxo
    Participant
    KRONFROMGALVATRON

Thanks @raxo and welcome to CoR.

Profile photo of Glastinghouse
    Glastinghouse
    Participant

Hello Children of Raxxla,
    I would like to join your ranks. I’ve played the game for a good while now and it turned out that exploration has the very most appeal to me. I don’t like combat too much or trading, but I feel drawn into deep space. Why? It’s just a feeling. An explanation could be: I bought game because the Unknown Artifacts etc. got my interest in such a unique way that I wanted to be a part of that and I wondered what other secrets are out there. You investigate those mysteries of the galaxy and I would like to help with that, with discussing the matters and sharing insights.
    Currently I am an independent player, not pledged to any power or group.
    My ingame name is CMDR Glastinghouse, my forum name is Glastinghouse

Profile photo of T'kael
    T’kael
    Participant
    1. CMDR name: T’kael
    2. Forum user name: Tkael
    3. Motivation: Adventure, glory, and discovery. I want to participate in a deeper story. The Children of Raxxla seem like a good fit to help me to experience more of the Elite universe.
    4. Allegiances: None. I’m an independent pilot in good standing with the major powers but not pledged / aligned with any powers or groups.
    KRONFROMGALVATRON

@T’kael and @glastinghouse welcome to the CoR, may you find what you’re looking for.

Profile photo of Milo Beaublanc
    Milo Beaublanc
    Participant

Ahoy CoR,

I am Commander Milo Beaublanc (sounds like, me-low bow-blonk) short for Ekemilo Dubh Ganymede Beaublanc, in charge of the deep space explorer Blue Ganymede XLII.

In forums you will see me listed simply as MiloBeaublanc, I don’t like to flash around titles when I’m relaxing.

I am a seeker of knowledge, a philosopher, a scientist. I will add my findings to the sum total of human understanding to solve the riddles of the galaxy.

I do not seek to ally myself with any of the major powers of the galaxy. What I learn is freely available to all. If they choose to see me in a different light because of what I share that is up to them. To me, they are all the same, brothers in the light of wisdom.

If they squabble then it is only because they live in fear and ignorance. When they see what the universe has to offer them they will unite as one.

I hope you will view my application to share information with you favourably.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    1. I am Commander Glyve
    2. My forum name is Glyve
    3. I am a lone explorer, a nobody, and I have never agreed with any of the major faction’s motivations or ethics, and have been disappointed with the lack of a better option other than staying independent. After doing some digging on the Formidine Rift, The Dark Wheel, Raxxla, and Senator Kahina I found out about this group, read about their guiding principles and such and decided it was the best fit for me at this point in time. I would like to help explore and dig deeper into the mysteries of the galaxy, including establishing good relations with the Thargoids.
    4. I am not currently pledged and have never been pledged for more than a day to any power. I am also in good standing or neutral with all factions.
    Profile photo of CMDR SpenceUK99
    CMDR SpenceUK99
    Participant

SpenceUK99

SpenceUK99

Bit of a cowboy dabbling in trade, courier missions, combat when I have to.

All that just a means to an end which is exploring interesting places and trying to get to the bottom of whatever conspiracies currently capture my imagination.

Right now I’m most of the way over the Heisenberg Bridge.  Will scoot and scan on the far side of the rift for a while before I head back to the bubble to make some cash.

Once I have my weps back I’ll head back out to have a look around Eafots in case anyone needs some extra forepower.

Currently aligned with Aisling Duval, but pretty fed up with her treatment of Kahina/Salome, so think it’s time to jump ship.

Profile photo of The Tick
    The Tick

@milobeaublanc, @glyve, @spence: Welcome to the Children of Raxxla! We welcome any longe range explorer joining our ranks. Please do not forget to also join us on Discord!

Profile photo of CMDR SpenceUK99
    CMDR SpenceUK99
    Participant

Thanks for the welcome 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 121 total)

The topic ‘APPLICANTS POST HERE (III)’ is closed to new replies.

Skip to toolbar