Greetings from the LOSP

Home Forums Applicant’s Alley Greetings from the LOSP

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alex Ringess Alex Ringess 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Alex Ringess
    Alex Ringess
    Participant

Greetings Commanders,

I did not do things in the right order.
    I was commissioned by the OPSA to issue an official release to publicize our support for the current exploration data collection initiative.

So you must have been a little surprised to read it posted by me, although some of you already know me.

I therefore join the LOSP representativs team and let you know that I am at your disposal.

With all our friendship,

Cmdr Alex Ringess.

Profile photo of The Tick
    The Tick

@alexringess: Greetings Ambassador! We have seen the announcements issued by The LOSP, and we highly appreciate your support in our struggle against the Federation.

As it currently looks, we independents are doing very well in the common goal. We thank you for that.

I have given you ambassadorial access to our website. If you like, you can also join us on Discord (see the link under ‘Chat’). CMDRs Kurtis Newton and Hansow from The LOSP are also registered as ambassadors.

See you in the Void!

Alex Ringess
    Participant

Indeed, it seems that our efforts are paying off, considering the progress of the public call for the datas. It is even tasty to see that the superpowers seem to have lost the power to make people work for them.

All we want is to see Cmdr Salomé released as soon as possible through our efforts and finally to know what she has discovered wich is so precious that the superpowers mobilize so many resources to hide it from us.

This event will mark history and we sincerely hope that others will follow.
    It marks history already by the magnitude of the response of independent factions and independent pilots. We already knew that something strong was at work in this direction when these same factions and pilots had responded massively to the call of Olivia Vespera to rescue the residents of Jaques Station soon after its discovery, commitment that then been confirmed in a magisterial manner at the very first public call of Jaques. It is now a luminous furrow that we trace in history, road that future generations will see as the premises of a new era and which they will follow with enthusiasm and pride.

Still thank you for your welcome, Cmdr @TheTick

NB : can you please send me a valid Discord invitation ? It seems that the one that is on the Chat page is expired. Thank you.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Alex Ringess Alex Ringess.
    Profile photo of The Tick
    The Tick

@alexringess: O7!

I updated the Discord chat link. It should work again.

Alex Ringess
    Participant

Thank you 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar